Friday, July 27, 2012

Swim Teacher Thank You Gift

 Today was the last day of swim lessons for my two little ones.  I wanted to give a small thank you to their teachers, but I wanted to stay away from goldfish crackers or Swedish fish gummies.  This is what I came up with...

I crafted the card on Microsoft Word, and the saying was just something I came up with as I was toying with random swim-related terms. I oFISHally like it!


You only need a few supplies for this one:

1.  Candy melts (the more colors you incorporate the better,
but I didn't want to buy white and black just for eyeballs)
2. Wiltons Sea Animals candy mold - bought at Michaels for $1.99
3.  Lollipop Sticks
4.  Clear bags
5.  Ribbon
6. Tag

If your kids are taking swim lesson this year and you want to say thank you....here's one idea!

2 comments:

Blanche said...

What an adorable idea. I would have loved to get this as a thank you gift when I was teaching lessons:)

Unknown said...

Love it so cute. Please can you e-mail me your two swim teacher thank you gift card. (the Zinc and the one for the lolipop) Thanks
jackiepierce87@hotmail.com